If you experience symptoms, act as follows:
- Carry out a symptom assessment online on the Omaolo.fi website or on the Coronabot. If you can’t use online services, call the Medical Helpline, tel. 116 117.
- Book an appointment for a coronavirus test.
- Wait for the results at home.
- Follow the instructions when you get the result.
Prevent the risk of infection:
- Practise good hand and cough hygiene.
- Keep a safety distance of at least 2 metres from others.
- Wear a mask in public places, and when a safe distance cannot be maintained.
- If you have even mild symptoms (fatigue, headache, runny nose, cough, fever, abdominal pain, vomiting or diarrhea), book an appointment for a coronavirus test and rest at home.
National Institute for Health and Welfare
The National Institute for Health and Welfare (THL) is Finland’s national channel for coronavirus information. The THL website provides information on the coronavirus and its prevention, and answers frequently asked questions.
Read and follow the local recommendations.
Use of masks
Read the recommendations for wearing masks.
Minimisation of infection risks
Read the code of conduct and prevent coronavirus infections.
Information for travellers
See local recommendations for travellers if you have to travel during the coronavirus pandemic.
Find the Kymenlaakso coronavirus test locations and follow the instructions on how to apply for a test.
Visits to hospitals
Always familiarise yourself with the emergency practices of hospitals before visiting the hospital.