Common symptoms of covid-19 are:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting, diarrhea
Prevent the risk of infection:
- Practise good hand and cough hygiene.
- Keep a safety distance of at least 2 metres from others.
- Wear a mask.
- When falling ill, stay at home.
- Take the covid-19 vaccine.
National Institute for Health and Welfare
The National Institute for Health and Welfare (THL) is Finland’s national channel for coronavirus information. The THL website provides information on the coronavirus and its prevention, and answers frequently asked questions.
Read and follow the local recommendations.
Covid-19 vaccinations in Kymenlaakso
Getting the COVID-19 vaccine is voluntary and free of charge in Finland, and it is offered to everyone over the age of 16. COVID-19 vaccines provide protection against the severe form of the disease.
Find the Kymenlaakso coronavirus test locations and follow the instructions on how to apply for a test.